Saturday, November 18, 2006

Vote or Die
Alot of people are searching for the lyrics and the .wav file for this song, so here it is. South Park made a P.Diddy's spoof music video for his "Vote or Die" campaign, and it's funny as hell. If you are using Internet Explorer then you will hear the song playing right now (background music for this page), or else just download it and play it on winamp (taken from South Park Studios).
Vote or die motherfuckerMotherfucker vote or dieRock the voter or else I’m gonna stab a knife through your eye
Democracy is founded on one simple ruleGet out there and vote or I’ll motherfucing kill you
I like it when you vote bitchShake them titties when you vote bitchI’ll shove my jimmy through your mouth roofNow get your big ass in the voting booth
I said vote bitch or I’ll fucking kill you
Vote or die motherfuckerMotherfucker vote or dieCan’t run from a 38 go ahead and try.
Let your Opinions be heardYou’ve gotta make a choiceCause after I slit your throatYou won’t have a voice
Vote or DieVote or Die
Download the song - Votedie.wav (4.0 Mb)

No comments: